The Parramore Pundit, Ty Rothschild, joined us to breakdown Orlando City's 6-1 loss to the Philadelphia Union on Sunday afternoon, a loss that will send the Lions into the offseason, capping off a disappointing 2017 season. Ty also shares his thoughts on Orlando's offseason focus, and whether or not firing Adrian Heath was the right choice by the club.
On this week's Orlando Soccer Show:
- Mike and Gavin take a look at Kaka's final game with Orlando City and his legacy with the club.
- OCB isn't coming back? Or it is? What's the make of this news?
- MLSSoccer.com's Simon Veness joins the show to talk about his new book, "Defy Expectations," and more on Orlando City.
- The Columbus Crew are reportedly threatening a move to Austin, TX. What??
- Red cards and predictions wrap up the show.
Follow the show on Twitter, @4thOfficialShow
On this week's show, Mike and Gavin react to the stunning result that left the United States our of the World Cup for the first time in their lifetimes; Orlando City has been eliminated from playoff contention ande Jason Kreis is upset with MLS; the Orlando Pride lost 4-1 in the NWSL semi-finals, we look back on their great season; a look around the rest of World Cup qualifying, and more.
Mike, Brad, and Gavin are back for another packed episode of Orlando soccer talk.
- The USMNT is in town to take on Panama in a big World Cup Qualifier at Orlando City Stadium
- FourFourTwo.com's Paul Tenorio joins the show to talk about the USMNT game and some of the big headlines surrounding Orlando City
- The Orlando Pride travel to Portland this weekend to take on the Thorns in the NWSL semi-finals, we preview that
- Could Barcelona actually join a league such as the Premier League?
- Nashville to MLS?
- College soccer roundup of the UCF Knights, featuring Austin David to break down Rollins College
- Weird news, red cards, and predictions wrap up this week's show
Subscribe to us on iTunes to keep up with the latest shows and post game episodes
Mike and Gavin breakdown Orlando City's dominating 6-1 win over the New England Revolution on Wednesday night, as Antonio Nocerino and Yoshi Yotun both picked up their first career goals with the club, in addition to a brace from Kaká. Plenty to talk about from a thrilling night at Orlando City Stadium.
This week's episode is jam packed with soccer goodness.
The Orlanod Pride are going to the NWSL playoffs! What it means and which potential matchup in the semi finals suits them best.
The guys are joined by Orlando City legend and current team broadcast Miguel Gallardo to talk about his transition into broadcast, watching Orlando City grow, and much more.
After their loss to Portland, what is Orlando City playing for in their final four games, plus we play the "what if?" game with the club.
FIFA 18 ratings, MLS Cup or bust? debate, weird news, red cards, and predictions wrap things up.
Orlando City suffered another rough loss on Sunday night, this time at the hands of the Portland Timbers. Two red cards highlighted a terrible night for the Lions, which continue to see things go against them this season. Gavin breaks down the match and shares his thoughts on the night.
On this week's episode of the Orlando Soccer Show:
*Sean Rollins joins the crew to talk all about Orlando City B
*Is Orlando City actually better without Kaka?
*Previewing the Pride's home match on Saturday against the Portland Thorns
*The NASL has thrown a hail mary
Weird news, red cards, and predictions round out this week's show.
Live from Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Gavin Ewbank and Mike Gramajo break down Orlando City's thrilling 3-3 draw with Atlanta United on Saturday night.
Follow the 4th Official on Twitter, @4thOfficialShow.